Friday, March 5, 2010

The Writer's Coffee Shop

Hey everyone! I am happy to say I have my motivation back so you will be seeing updates again. ALso i wanted to let you know I am transitioning to a new fanfiction site The Writer's Coffee Shop. Why, you ask? Well some of my favorite authos (DurtyNelly and HunterHunting to name two) have been blocked by fanfiction.net due to their content. They are gonna find me someday, so lets open our horizons to a new site as well, so just in case they shut me down on fanfic you won't loose the stories. So far I have A Fine Line Between posted there, and the first few chapters of A Twisted Twilight Tale. I will get it all there soon, as well as my other two stories. I have to make a couple banners though, cause i think they would make my stories look prettier there, lol. So if anyone has any ideas they want to share, please let me know.

Luv Yas!

~Ivy

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete