Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays ~ Drawing for my peeps!

As an artist on many fronts, I decided to make some personalized gifts for my peeps (including me). Please keep in mind I have never taken an art class, so they are far from perfect. Plus I was trying to get all three done before Christmas day, so they were slightly rushed.

I started with a drawing of my favorite non-Twilight persona, Norman Reedus. This was a drawing from The First Boondock Saints movie, when they were sitting in the jail cell after their "Call from God". It was my gift to myself; I love drawing him for some reason. I sent it to his Twitter, but he is much too busy of a guy to notice it or care, I am sure lol!


The second is of our beloved Robert Pattinson, from his Vanity Fair cover pic! A gift to my lovely Sister-in-law @FireCr0tch!




Finally my gift to @sjAimee, her beloved Jasper/Jackson Rathbone.




Ok, I know they are not professional stuff, but what do you expect from someone who dabbles in too many forms of art?

No comments:

Post a Comment