Friday, December 18, 2009

Shown up by a 12-13 year old

It is official; biased as i am i feel my daughter is incredibly talented. Tonight was one of her "show up mom" moments. I discussed my "doodle incident" in my Gemini Madness post. My wonderfully goofy boss merely rolled his eyes at the drawing he spied on my desk the otherday when i was supposed to be working... Ok well... Oopsey me. I have been distracted. I didn't even get the chance to finish the stinking thing, cause he confiscated it, the bastard!

Anyway, i digress. My "going to be 13 in one week", mini-adult decides she needs to draw him too; no reason mind you... she is just going to do it. So she finds a picture... and older one of him from i have no clue where, and draws away; mumbling teen obscenities as she goes.... I was told not to post it... but whatever, I am going to do it anyway... She tried to steal my pencils too... BRAT!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment